Humanity where are you? Introduction to a Christian Worldview
Please watch the video below
- Rationalism — the dominance of universal reason
- Individualism — the dominance of individuality
- Historicism — the dominance of ‘my’ or ‘our’ story
B. A Christian Worldview
- The Trinitarian covenantal basis – alternative to either seeing God as pure intellect or God as pure will (not addressed in the video).
- The covenants of creation, redemption and transformation — the work of Father, Son and Holy Spirit distinctively and together.
- Humanity as created in God’s image, fallen, redeemed and made holy — the heart as central to who we are before God.